Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Learn To Compromise

As someone who takes photo (I don't think I am a photographer because it sounds so professional & there is more for me to learn), I understand how desperately you want that perfect picture. I also understand how frustrating it can be that frame after frame you still fail to capture the essence of your subject.

But the hard truth is, there is something out there which deserves your attention too.

You will never know what you can achieve if you didn't move on. Sometime you need to learn to compromise with what you already have.

I know something is just not right to alter your picture with software but instead of wasting time and adding more stress to yourself, you are better off to work with what you have on hand. Maybe you can get the perfect picture you dream of the next time you try.

Have fun photographing,

Michael Wong. :-)

No comments: