Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just To Share...

Here are some of the pictures I took for my 12/31/2008 dinner.


Below are some of the pictures I edited with software and I hope you are ok with them.





Also here are some of the pictures I took for the dishes. You can compare the pictures of the whole dish and the close up. For me personally, I like the close up more.









By the way, don't you think that the lamb is much thicker and the plate is more occupied when you are looking at the close up? That is one of the tricks you can play with food photography.

And I edited the one below with software too. Doesn't the lamb looks more delicious now? It is like it is shouting for you to sink your teeth in it...



So you see, there are a lot of things that you can do when come to digital photography. You just need to open your mind and more ideas will come to you.

Have fun photographing,

Michael Wong. :-)

P.S. Look here for affordable and easy to use DSLR camera. You can enjoy great value and free shipping to your doorstep...

No comments: