Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Strange Pose...

Sometime, my friends do question me like "Hey, Michael, don't you feel awkward when you lie on the ground to take picture in the public?"

As a human being, of course I feel awkward but to get something once in a lifetime, I will force myself to do it. It is like the fight between an angel and devil you see in the cartoon.

Now, some people are going to raise their eyebrow seeing you position like that in the public. It is normal for them to behave like that because they don't understand our passion. Before I got drawn into photography, I also can't understand how people can go so far to get a picture. They will climb a tree, crawl into a hole and spend thousands of dollar on their camera just to get the picture.

During that time, I thought photographers are crazy because if I have those money in my hand, I will invest into something profitable. Now, I am so into photography that I am willing to work my bud off to upgrade my camera.

This is because when you have a better camera, you will have a better picture and you have more control over the picture you take. Then, when you look at the picture you have taken, that indescribable satisfaction is so overwhelming that other things just seems unimportant. I am not sure about other photography fan but that is the feeling I am trying to get from all my pictures.

So, when you want to get something done, you just won't care about how others think.

Happy photographing,

Michael Wong. :-)

No comments: